The Final Exam project is a three week project designed to incorporate the knowledge of modeling, sculpting and texturing with the use of problem solving skills to create original work.
There are certain guidelines you must work with in order to get full credit for your final.
Assignment: Modeling a Scene.
You must create an original building structure with a some type of landscape in Maya. Come up with ideas through thumbnail and model with a box modeling method.
- One original Building, not to simple not to complex.
- Two different trees of the same type modeled.
- A landmass for your objects.
- Something organic to model. Simple would be best.
- The models do not have to be textured, but if you get to that point you might as well. UV Map and Unwrap to use in mudbox.
- Each object must be made in their own individual scene.