For your Final Exam Project. You are going to model a Low Poly Environmental Model.
I may add and make you restart as the weeks end.
- All models must be done in Maya. No mudbox.
- Models need to be colored.
- All models must be complete to get full credit. See list below.
- Specific Dynamics will be added to your model. Complete those to get full credit.
- Models must be appropriately done. No n-gons, tris, or bad geometry.
- All requirements met to get full credit.
- A model of a building. Needs to be complex, not simple.
- Two different types of trees.
- Stone Rocks.
- An organic model. (Birds, dogs, fish, etc.)
- Two smaller structures related to the scene of the environment. (Bridge, Tower, Automobile, etc.)
- A water source. (River, Ocean, etc.)
- Square landmass.
- 20 small models to add to your scene.
- DYNAMIC flag.
- Some type of Dynamic Particles, let me know what you want to do so we can figure it out.