Direction: Student will create an apocalyptic photomanipulation using copyright photos from the internet. This is for learning only because of the copyright material. Remember, everything you do is copyright, so we can’t show it or use it in anyway. However, the point to this project is so you have the freedom to do anything you want to create. Using the techniques we have learned in the past few weeks.
- Draw out a thumbnail of what your project will look like before you work on photoshop.
- Size of the document must be 15 x 8.5 inch with a 300 resolution. RGB color mode.
- You must create an Apocalyptic themed scene.
- You must use at least 30 images you find on the internet.
- You cannot use one image as a main image. The whole image must be created with different images.
- You must use real photos, not created photos or drawings.
- The scene must be realistic.
- You must use adjustments to the images to fix, correct or adjust the lighting, color, etc.
- All pictures should have a mask if they are cut out.
- Craftsmanship is key. Make sure it looks realistic and not fake.