Title: High School Academic Planning Guide
Title: 7th & 8th Grade Academic Planning Guide
Suggested (not required) Theme – Graduation; Planning for the future
Specifications for final design:
- Final Designs must be in .pdf format
- The official HEB ISD Logo should be somewhere in the design
- The designer’s name, school, and graduation year should appear somewhere in the design
- 300 dots per inch or 300 pixels per inch
- CMYK for 4 color processing
- No RGB or RGB photos in the document
- CMYK photos are acceptable
- The design will be folded to create a front and back cover– stapled in the center.
- Landscape orientation placed 17 “ wide by 11“tall.
- Do not be campus specific in their designs. This book is for HEB, not a particular campus. Both sides of the district need to be included if photos are being used.
- If you want color to extend all the way to the edges of the page, then add ¼ inch to the entire document making it 17 ¼” by 11 ¼”. (Extend color to the edges of the enlarged size, as 1/8 will be trimmed off all the way around.)
The deadline to submit designs is Friday, December 6th. Designs should be submitted to Carla Docken electronically.